CBD Vape Cartridges
Using CBD vape cartridges is one of the most popular CBD intake methods. Vaping CBD has grown in popularity due to the many benefits this form of CBD provides.
For the Ultimate Convenience and Power
Using vape cartridges gives you the flexibility to choose between whatever terpene profile you may be in the mood for. It only depends on the time of the day or your goals. Not only can you choose whatever strain profile you feel like having, but you are also able to carry your CBD in your pocket and then vape a bit of it whenever you feel the need.
Also, vaping CBD is one of the most effective and powerful ways to get your daily dose of CBD. You’ll feel the effects quickly and powerfully, as vaping CBD provides an extremely high level of bioavailability.
Top three things to love about using CBD vape cartridges:
- Easy to transport
- Interchangeable — and lots of terpene strains to choose from!
- Highest level of bioavailability
Best CBD Vape Cartridges: What You Need to Know Before Buying
CBD is on the news, the internet, and everyone, including your family and friends, seems to be using it for something.
Maybe you have finally decided to try this ‘magic’ compound? Great! You have made the first and most important step. Now on to the other headache – How do you get it inside your system?
Choosing the best, safest, and most convenient way to take CBD is a headache for most users. Luckily for you, we have done the research already, and we have the answer – vaping.
Well, it offers the highest CBD bioavailability, it is convenient, and the effects kick in quicker than all the other delivery methods.
We will explain what are CBD vape cartridges, what advantages they offer over other delivery methods, and what to look for when buying one.
What is a CBD Vape Cartridge?
A CBD vape cartridge is a small container filled with CBD vape liquid. The vape juice is usually flavored with terpenes and a variety of other ingredients, such as fruit extracts. The cartridges typically contain between 0.5 and 1ml of CBD oil.
There are several types of cartridges. They can be classified based on the heating element, such as cotton wick or ceramic coil, or whether they are prefilled or refillable, among other features.
Most cartridges use 510 threading that makes them compatible with most batteries and standard vape pens.
It is important to note that CBD vape cartridges are only as good as the ingredients in them. So ensure you are only using cartridges with high quality, third-party tested CBD vape juice. The cartridge itself should be made of high-quality material.
Benefits of Vaping CBD Oil Over Other Methods
Vaping CBD has several key advantages over other forms of administering CBD. They include:
Fast Results – You experience the effects of CBD as early as 10 minutes after administration. Vaping delivers CBD straight to the lungs, where it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
When using capsules or edibles, the CBD has to go through the digestion process before it is finally absorbed. This whole process can take up to an hour before the effects kick in.
It is the highest bioavailability of all administration methods. CBD taken orally is exposed to the digestion process and the first pass effect where it’s further broken down by the liver.
Ultimately, only about 13 – 19% reaches the bloodstream. It means you have to take more CBD orally for the same effects as vaping.
Better Dosing Accuracy – Vaping provides an easy way to monitor how much CBD you’re using. Cartridges contain a predetermined CBD dosage. Prefilled CBD vape cartridges also give you more control over how much cannabidiol you consume, considering you don’t have to use as much CBD oil as other methods.
Easy to Use – Vapes are easy to use, connect the cartridge to the battery, press a button, inhale, and you are ready to go.
Convenient – CBD vape cartridges are portable and you can use them while on the go. They are discreet- don’t produce noticeable smoke, odor, and are not as distracting as larger setups. Cartridges can be stored in a pocket until you are ready for the next hit.
Better than Smoking – By vaping, the oil is not burned, it is only heated under low temperature to produce vapor. Smoking, on the other hand, burns plant material to produce smoke and other toxic by-products, which may be harmful to inhale.
How to Use a CBD Vape Cartridge
Finally, unboxed your vape cartridge, but what next? If the cartridge is prefilled, it may be tempting to plug in and start having fun with it.
But do you know how the device works? How are the batteries activated? By draw, or do you have to press a button?
First, ensure the battery is fully charged, then screw the cartridge on. Most devices use 510 threading, so it should not be hard to find a compatible battery or cartridge.
Set the device to the lowest voltage setting. Take a few puffs and gauge the effects. You can then increase the voltage gradually until the results are satisfactory.
The Best Voltage for Vaping
Many vape devices offer adjustable voltage settings for a personalized experience. Different types of cartridges have a varying optimum operating temperature. It is, therefore, best to start lower and work your way up.
Turning the voltage too high may burn the CBD vape juice; results are bad flavor, wastage, and generally a bad experience. If the voltage is too low, the results may be unsatisfactory.
Cartridges that use ceramic coils best operate in the lower 4’s voltage while the more old school ones that use cotton wick operate best at mid 3’s voltage.
What to Look for When Buying a CBD Vape Cartridge
- What is in the cartridge – Safety first. Most CBD vape liquids contain another liquid to thin them out enough for easy vaporization by the atomizer. Unfortunately, some of those thinners are not safe for inhalation. Cartridges with propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerine (VG) as thinning agents may be harmful to your health. They may also be irritating to your throat or lungs. This is why at Vapenterps, we only use TEC Temper or MCT oil as the carrying agents in all our vape products.
- Third-party lab results – Just because the manufacturer says the product is safe doesn’t mean you should take their word for it. The best way to ensure you are buying a high-quality product is by going through the third-party lab testing results provided. An independent laboratory does these tests to verify the potency and safety of the cartridge contents. Third-party results confirm the level of THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids present in the product. Additionally, they may also test pesticides, heavy metals, and other potentially harmful substances. These results attest to the safety of the product, and if they are not provided, you may want to switch to another brand.
- Type of CBD extract – CBD is usually provided in two forms, full-spectrum or isolate. Broad-spectrum contains the full cannabinoid profile, including some traces of THC (not enough to get you high, though). Isolates contain pure CBD and no other cannabinoids. Producers may infuse CBD isolates with terpenes to improve on its taste and effectiveness.
- Potency – How much CBD is contained in the vape oil? The higher the milligrams per cartridge, the stronger it is. This information is necessary as it helps you adjust your dosage; if the concentration is low, you have to use more and vice versa.
CBD Vape Cartridges are only as safe as the ingredients inside. Ensure you check third-party test results to get an idea of what the vape oil contains, and as proof of quality. Avoid products that use VG and PG thinners as they may be harmful to your health.
You can also check the reviews and learn of other people’s experiences with the products you’re seeking. If you are looking for high-quality CBD vape cartridges, feel free to check our online store. Happy Vaping!